The Swan Hill Town Hall is centrally located 3.5 hours north-west of Melbourne and 5.5 hours from Adelaide. This beautiful art deco building situated alongside the majestic Murray River, is a thriving hub for Performing Arts and events.
Swan Hill. VIC. 3585
Drop off / pickup
A convenient drop off / pickup zone is located at front of venue.
Ample parking is available around the venue within easy walking distance. Please observe parking restrictions.
The Swan Hill Railway Station is located on Curlewis St Swan Hill, a short 10 minute walk to the venue. Trains and buses arrive in Swan Hill a few times each day. For more information on timetables, please visit: Public Transport Victoria.
Access and assistance
The Swan Hill Town Hall PACC is committed to ensuring equal access for everyone. Below are some of the things we have in place to assist with this:
- Lift available for access to the first floor meeting rooms and balcony seating .
- Hearing loop installed in the auditorium, which is always switched on. This can be accessed by switching your hearing aid to T-coil.
- Main wheelchair access to the building is via the large front doors on McCallum Street. This access is flat.
- Safe, off-set from the road, drop-off/pick up zone at the front of the building to ensure easy access from vehicles to the entry of the venue. Venue staff can call taxis for patrons who require assistance.
- Allocated wheelchair spaces on the ground floor in the auditorium for shows. There are no wheelchair spaces available in the balcony area, and we would not recommend booking tickets in the upper level if you have any difficulties with stairs.
- Two accessible toilets are available, one located on the ground floor and another located on the first level.
- A stage lift is located in the loading dock for access to the stage area. There is a removable ramp for access through the loading dock door on Beveridge St.
Swan Hill Town Hall PACC accepts the Companion Card. Please present your Companion Card when booking tickets in person at the Box Office. The carer accompanying a cardholder will receive a complementary ticket.
If you require any further information regarding accessibility at the Swan Hill Town Hall please contact us.
Swan Hill Town Hall Performing Arts and Conference Centre is an elegantly restored art deco performance space built in 1935. It still retains many of the original features.
It was previously the municipal chambers for the region, and still houses many of the original honour boards and original photos.
Guided tours are available by making a booking at the venue (excluding Public Holidays and scheduled events).